Dresslink Wishlist

Hi dear friends, this is one of my Wishlists from this amazing Dresslink website where you can find everything you need of clothes for very low price! And now I'm not kidding , you can find some pieces for just 0.01$, which is amazing! I was looking all day and trying to decide what should I order and I made my decision for
few pieces.  I will write you more about them when I receive my package but now I want to show you my Dresslink Wishlist. There are so many cool stuff for summer and they are all so beautiful and girly! Love this site so much! I will leave you links for every piece you see in picture and be sure to check it out and tell me what you think. Kisses, love you xoxo 

Light blue Shirt - HERE

Ćao drage moje, danas vam predstavljam još jedan sjajan sajt Dresslink na kome stvarno možete naći brdo stvari po jako pristupačnim cenama, ali sada se ne šalim, neke stvari čak možete naći i za 0,01$ što je neverovatno. Danas ću vam pokazati izbor mojih omiljenih stvari sa sajta mada mi je bilo jako teško da se odlučim jer je ponuda jako velika. A više o samim proizvodima i kvalitetu pisaću vam uskoro kada dobijem njihov paket. Jedva čekam!! Do tada ostaviću vam linkove ovih divnih krpica ispod slika , obavezno posetite sajt i uživajte. Kisses, love you xoxo


CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

CLICK CLICK

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Great clothes! The striped shirt is so chic, love it. Super post :)

    Brina xoxo,
    ♥ SweetStyle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection!
    Have a nice weekend =)

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stvari su zaista predivne. :)

    http://mojasvastaricams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist, I really like the black and white dress and the jeans shorts ♥

    Best wishes,
    It's Gilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wish list, Dresslink is a wonderful store!
    Xoxo

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds. My favorites are the first striped shirt and the flower print off the shoulder top.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Košulju poput ove na plavo-bele pruge imam i ja, i mogu reći da je vrlo pametno kupiti jednu takvu jer je toliko svestrana da se može nositi u svim varijantama. :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dresslink <3

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear ♥

    Nagradna igra: http://oonly4girlss.blogspot.rs/2016/04/giveaway-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your choices! That striped shirt dress is my fav :)
    xox

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/05/summer-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete